Since its founding in 1997, Trina Solar has maintained an unwavering commitment to producing dependable, high performing solar modules. As the company takes lead in the solar industry, it has never strayed from its dedication to delivering the best value for customers. This commitment shapes every aspect of Trina Solar business. Trina Solar workmanship warranty offers twice the protection of the industry standard. Both its world-class manufacturing facility and its cutting-edge laboratory have been internationally recognized respectively for their production processes and for their reliability, as well as for their commitment to environmental standards. Three different independent parties have ranked Trina Solar modules among the best performing panels in the world over the past three years.
SMA Solar Technology AG is the worldwide market leader for solar inverters, a leading supplier of transformers and chokes, and a provider of innovative energy supply solutions for mass transit and main-line rail transportation. The inverter is technologically the most important component in any solar power system: it converts the direct current generated in photovoltaic cells into alternating current suitable for the grid. In addition, it is an intelligent system manager, responsible for yield monitoring and grid management. SMA Solar inverters are characterized by a particularly high efficiency of up to 99 %, which allows for increased electricity production. The multi -award winning product range covers solar inverters for roof systems, major solar projects and off-grid systems, enabling SMA to provide a technically optimized inverter solution for all size categories and system types. Its range of services is complemented by a worldwide service network.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is a global leader in the solar industry. The Company distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions.
The pursuit of excellence ,The SolaX vision is to be a world leader in the development, production and distribution of solar inverters. The product range incorporates the very latest in solar innovation thanks to the continued focus on R&D and unceasing commitment to pushing back the boundaries of what is possible – a journey that has led to the launch of the ground-breaking X-Hybrid battery storage system.
ABOUT SOLIS INVERTERS Why choose a Solis inverter
- Our design and engineering heritage has been derived from the design and production of wind turbines and meeting the challenges they present with broad voltage tolerances.
- Solis inverters exceed > 95% efficiency under ordinary operating conditions.
- All Solis inverters have been designed and rated IP65 to withstand outdoor applications.
- Solis inverters meet all AS/NZ 4777 requirements and are included on the CEC approved listing.
- Our confidence in the quality of our Solis inverter is reflected in our industry leading 8 year warranty. We can do this because the Solis inverter has a design lifetime that exceeds 20 years.
- Solis inverters have evolved as a direct result of intensive development work through more than 20 years of engineering, design and renewable energy generation equipment manufacturing experience.
- Our team of engineers have benefitted from extensive knowledge and skills they have acquired while achieving PHD qualifications through Universities located all around the world including The University of Edinburgh.
- We were one of the first to enter the Australian market and continue to assist our customers to harvest the sun's energy.
- Our Australian operation has been established to provide local sales, after sales service, and warranty service support to the Solis range of inverters.
- Support for the Solis inverter is provided through an established network of fully qualified and accredited Service Technicians located across Australia.
- The Solis Solar Academy can provide direct training for your team.
- We have a proven team with a solid track record.
We have confidently backed our Solis products with an industry leading 8 years warranty at no additional cost to our customers through select specialist suppliers. The engineering and design behind our Solis product is such that a design lifetime of > 20 years is expected. By controlling all aspects of the design through manufacturing process we are able to ensure that stringent and total quality assurance processes are adhered to at all stages.